COVID SALON POLICY
Although a lot of restrictions are no longer mandatory, to ensure we continue working safely and make our customers feel relaxed, we will continue with the following:
- Please DO NOT visit the salon if you have (or anyone in your household have) any symptoms.
- Please sanitise your hands when entering the salon with the solution we provide.
- Please kindly wear a mask during your visit. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you free of charge.
- Please always be aware of social distancing with other clients and therapists during your visit.
- We kindly ask for all customers unless exempt to continue wearing your face coverings when visiting the salon. The government have advised close contact services to continue to wear face coverings.
- Staff will still continue to wear a face covering.
- The Perspex screens on our nail bar will remain in place.
-Hand sanitisers will still be situated around the salon for customers use. We will still be asking clients if they could still sanitiser their hands on arrival into the salon.
We care greatly about everyone’s continued safety at The Pamper Lounge and hope that you appreciate and understand our efforts to protect you.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support!
We look forward to welcoming you into The Pamper Lounge and we thank you in advance for your cooperation!
We are happy to announce that our salon is Clean Touch Certified and our team has undergone the Dermalogica Clean Touch Certification and will be implementing the 12 Principles for Enhanced Safety at your next treatment.
These principles ensure the safety of our team and clients throughout your entire visit to the premises.
If you have any questions about our Clean Touch Certification or just a general questions about your upcoming visit treatment, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we thank you for your co-operation during this time.