COVID SALON POLICY
We have implemented as per new government guidelines for Covid-19 a list of protocols for attending The Pamper Lounge. We are going above and beyond the required guidelines given to us to ensure your visit is as safe as can be for yourself, our staff and other clients. Please familiarise yourself with the below and note they may be slightly more stricter than what other salons have in place during this time...
- Please DO NOT visit the salon if you have (or anyone in your household have) any symptoms.
- When you arrive please kindly wait outside the salon until someone assists you.
- You will be temperature tested prior to entry. Anyone above 37.8 will unfortunately be refused entry and asked to rebook after 2 weeks of no symptoms.
- Please kindly attend the salon on your own for your appointment.
- Please sanitise your hands when entering the salon with the solution we provide.
- Please kindly wear a mask during your visit. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you free of charge.
- Please be advised that we will not be serving drinks and no magazines will be available during this time.
- Please bring warmer clothes if required as the front door will be open (weather permitting) to allow extra ventilation.
- Please always be aware of social distancing with other clients and therapists during your visit.
- We will not be taking walk in clients. Pre-booked appointments only!
Please bare with us and other businesses too, whilst we all adjust to these new ways of working. We look forward to welcoming you into The Pamper Lounge again soon and we thank you in advance for your cooperation!
We are happy to announce that our salon is Clean Touch Certified and our team has undergone the Dermalogica Clean Touch Certification and will be implementing the 12 Principles for Enhanced Safety at your next treatment.
These principles ensure the safety of our team and clients throughout your entire visit to the premises.
If you have any questions about our Clean Touch Certification or just a general questions about your upcoming visit treatment, please get in touch with us at and we thank you for your co-operation during this time.